Header Ads

Breaking News

Dumbest Text Messages | Top 3

Dumbest Text Messages | Top 3.:how's it going on you world remark guys I'm mac saying welcome here to a brand new most  top 3 article buts always any time here since the first article did so well we're doing apart. this is the Dumbest Text Messages | Top 3 then come read this article so thank you guys so much for clicking on this article it's time to get dumb and very funny starting us off. 


Dumbest Text Messages | Top 3.

Dumbest Text Messages | Top 3.

3. You Left Your Phone At Home.

You Left Your Phone At Home.

'Dumbest Text Messages | Top 3' In this article we will discuss a significant number three You Left Your Phone At Home with this one you left your phone at home this was sent to this person's dad and I guess there was no reply do you want to know why there was no reply well maybe it's because he left his phone at home how is he gonna reply to it this just doesn't make sense and I don't think this guy gets how this stuff works maybe you should go your dad's work give him his phone I mean that would be a lot better than just texting your dad's phone things are about to get a hella awkward.



2. Love What Do You Want Quantity Or Qulitu Orgasms Tonight.

Love What Do You Want Quantity Or Qulitu Orgasms Tonight

'Dumbest Text Messages | Top 3' In this article we will discuss a significant number two love what do you want quantity or quality orgasms tonight dad wrong number dot dot dot everywhere ignore this is this real life right now what the heck just happened did this dad just tax his kid by mistake asking their mom if she wants to have quick sex tonight or if you know they should get in the groove and take their time I would try to find one of those men in black memory sticks alright I want you guys to look over here and they uses actor memory because this is one hell of an embarrassing memory and you don't want your kids to have it alright.


1.Why Aren't You Answering.

Why Aren't You Answering.

"Dumbest Text Messages | Top 3" In this article we will discuss a significant finally at number one I don't I don't even want this video to end I'm for sure gonna do a part three I really like these well we have this that makes no sense all right so listen to this why aren't you answering sorry I dropped my phone and I can't find it I'll text you when I find it okay you find it yet no okay let me know when you do I'm not even sure what to save for this one this is John's buddy how the heck did you even text back saying I'll text you when I find my phone then John was like oh I hope you find your phone man if you don't find it then you know we won't feel this text anymore and I wonder how many days it took this guy to find his phone he probably gave like hourly updates on his phone trying to find his phone and the conversation was probably like did you find your phone yet no it's been two weeks man I know right these iPhones are like a thing of the future they just get up and walk these phones are just way too smart these days well there you guys out right thank you guys so much reading this article and I'll see you guys all in a brand new one soon.


What do you think of the whole article in general what are the scary stories do you want me to dig up for you you know I will do it I always seem to do these ones  thanks for reading Dumbest Text Messages | Top 3 article and I will see you all in the next article also here's our merch.

 

No comments